Chatel's Premier Independent Ski Hire Shop
Vincent Sports ski hire is proud to be an owner run & independent shop, as one of Chatel's original ski shops established in 1960 we've served the resort for over 50 years.
Owner Vincent Rubin has years of experience equipping clients with the perfect ski hire to ensure they have a superb holiday enjoying the massive 'Portes du Soleil' ski domain.
As an independent shop we pride ourselves on providing top quality customer service, our friendly knowledgeable English speaking staff are always happy to help.
With the freedom to stock the ski equipment we think is best, we're confident you'll be very pleased with kit you receive.
Why Reserve at Vincent Sports ?
- Outstanding Advance Booking Discount
- Online booking discount on top of our already competitive in store prices
- 7 days hire for the price of 6
- High Quality Ski Equipment
- The skis we stock for each category are the best you could expect, this is not the case with other ski shops. For example other shops can hire our medium category skis as their top category
- We stock all the latest skis, over 13 new models for 2016. To ensure you get maximum enjoyment on the slopes
- All our skis are serviced before each hire, we have invested in a Montana Snow Cruiser machine to deliver a superior finish
- Don't disappoint yourself by hiring low quality / old kit / which hasn't been serviced
- No Hidden Extras
- Insurance against damage is included in the price, most other shops will ask you to pay extra when you arrive to collect your skis
- You're welcome to return to the shop at any point during your rental and exchange your kit for equivalent kit at no extra cost
- Central Location
- The shop is located in the centre of Chatel village, opposite the Church
- Only 150 metres from the Super Chatel ski area
- The free Chatel buses all depart & return from outside the shop
- Big Shops, Big Queues !
- Nobody wants to spend an hour queuing up for boots, then skis, and again at the desk
- We always strive to serve our customers as swiftly as possible, and usually manage this with very little waiting
- Free ski storage for clients - if you use the free buses to travel to the slopes you need only hop across the road from the bus terminus and drop off your skis in storage room. No need to carry them all the way back to your accommodation. In the morning just grab your kit before jumping on the bus.
- Free parking outside the shop - the shop has several parking bays directly outside exclusively for client use
- Thinking of buying new boots ?
- Buying new boots can be tricky, they might feel great in the shop but after a few hours on the mountain you could have changed your mind. Quite a problem if you bought in the UK, but not if you bought from Vincent Sports. For a start the staff have an expert knowledge in fitting boots so you shouldn't experience any problems, but if you do you can return the boots to the shop and just pay for the rental.